THE PAST IS FOREVER PRESENT
- International project and financial management with practical implementation in the United Nations/GRID in Africa. This led us to gather information about the world coffee value chain, plan and establish frameworks for future coffee trade anchored in UN's Millennium Goals, particularly #8: "Develop a global partnership for development".
- Initiated an open sourcing and trade mechanism with coffee producers, cooperatives and trading houses in Kenya, "Transparency Trade". It drew ideas from previous projects conducted in the United Nations/GRID. The concept of "fair" trades and alike in all honor - we believed it did not uphold the standards of what trade should actually be. We envisioned the end consumer having the chance be in direct contact with the coffee producer. In an even more demanding world of food consumption where knowing what we eat and drink this becomes more important.
- Established Coffea Circulor Africa Ltd. in Kenya focusing on green bean export and research.
- Featured on UNEP's "30 Ways in 30 Days" to inspire action on reducing emissions and transition to global Green Economy.
- Established Coffea Circulor in Norway to be able to roast the coffee from our friends in Kenya.
- Initiated a close relationship with a farm in Meru, Kenya. Donated a coffee fruit pulper. This has increased the selling price of green beans with 30+% - enabling families of the neighboring farms to pulp their coffee at Kiarago.
- Established a coffee roasting facility in Arendal, Norway - specifically dedicated to roasting coffee from Kenya. The roaster was placed on an lighthouse island on the south coast of Norway facing Denmark named Store Torungen. All our coffee is ethically traded and followed our Transparency Trade.
- Working with research institutes and nurseries on climate change adaptation and mitigation regarding coffee. Observing coffee tree genetics.
- 2nd Runner Up, Norwegian Coffee Roasting Championship (SCA NCRC, Oslo), Thore-Andre Thorsen
- Winner, Norwegian Coffee Roasting Championship (SCA NCRC, Oslo), Ivica Cvetanovski
- 2nd Runner Up, Norwegian Coffee Roasting Championship (SCA NCRC, Oslo), Dag Lillegaard
- 1st Runner Up, Swedish Coffee Roasting Championship (SCA SCRC, Kungsbacka), Ivica Cvetanovski
- Winner, World Coffee Roasting Championship (WCE WCRC Gothenburg), Storm Constantine Xaron Lunde with Ivica Cvetanovski coaching Audun Sørbotten
- Arranged and managed the Norwegian Coffee Roasting Championship, Oslo.
- Winner, Italian Coffee Roasting Championship (SCA ICRC, Rimini), Ivica Cvetanovski coaching Rubens Gardelli
- Winner, Italian Brewers Cup (SCA IBrC, Rimini), Ivica Cvetanovski coaching Eddy Righi
- 11th, World Brewers Cup (WCE WBrC, Dublin), Ivica Cvetanovski and Rubens Gardelli coaching Veronika Galova Vesela
- 5th, World Coffee Roasting Championship (WCE WCRC, Shanghai), Ivica Cvetanovski coaching Rubens Gardelli
- Initiated a coffee processing program funded by The Research Council of Norway consisting of selected growers and producers in Colombia (Juliana Bravo Bedoya), Kenya (Macho Estate), Panama (Jamison Savage) and Uganda (Dison Kareng) led by Ivica Cvetanovski and Rubens Gardelli.
- Winner, Slovakia Brewers Cup (SCA SBrC, Piešťany), Ivica Cvetanovski coaching Veronika Galova Vesela
- 10th, World Brewers Cup (WCE WBrC, Budapest), Ivica Cvetanovski coaching Veronika Galova Vesela
- Arranged and managed the Norwegian Coffee Roasting Championship, Kristiansand.
- Winner, Slovakia Brewers Cup (SCA SBrC, Trnava), Ivica Cvetanovski coaching Veronika Galova Vesela
- 1st Runner up, Slovakia Barista Championship (SCA SBrC, Trnava), Ivica Cvetanovski and Veronika Galova Vesela coaching Dušan Pavelka
- Coffea Circulor extends to Sweden.
- Winner, Swedish Coffee Roasting Championship (SCA SCRC, Alingsås), Ivica Cvetanovski coaching Anthony Nguyen